During the various manufacturing processes and maintenance in the sailing industry micro dust and substances are released, which are especially harmful to the health of the operator. Gamma impianti solves these problems by realizing extraction systems, extraction hoods, booths or portable extraction and filtering equipment designed to meet the needs of production.
The goal is to capture the pollutants that are then conveyed to dust filters or activated carbon filters for the removal of:
- dust from sanding/cutting/finishing composite materials
- dust from construction work of boats
- SOV filtration with activated carbon filters by painting operations, manual/vacuum stratifying
- fumes and dust from welding, carpentry and metal finishing;
- dust and chips from woodworking operations
- Epoxy resins from kilns/stabilization
- Fumes from die-cast aluminium and its alloys
- oil/aerosol mists from machining
- liquid painting
Most of these processes are performed in hazardous environments with risk of explosion, therefore ATEX certified materials and technologies are often used.