ventilation in continuous operation without any possibility of interruption of ventilation.
GA-2VC is an extraction plant developed for application on process plants or production contexts where a continuous operation without the possibility of interruption of ventilation is required.
In fact, it was designed in double fan conformation so as to:
– ensure a 24/7 continuous operation even in the event of failure, with automatic intervention in rescue of the second fan.
– provide, upon request by the plant, an increased capacity in the event of emergency or for a productive necessity.
The system is manufactured as follows:
– load bearing and foundation frame structure made of sturdy epoxy welded and painted steel;
– No.2 simple extraction centrifugal fans with auger in welded metal sheet directly coupled, statically and dynamically balanced impeller with backward curved blades, protective network on extraction mouth and front and rear BRASS shims (only in ATEX versions).
Depending on the model, electric engine directly coupled or transmission with casing.
– anti-vibration joints made of ANTISTATIC rubber for extraction mouth and on the 2 discharge mouths;
– exclusion dampers mounted on the discharge mouth, fans of a single fin type, SPARKPROOF gravity closing (only ATEX versions);
– intermediate plenum to the fans in press bent metal sheet panels;
– inspection door for network control;
– earthing connection of all components (only ATEX versions)
The inlet mouth can be rotated on all four sides upon request
– section shaped base to support two fans including VIBROSTOP dampers and base plates
– No. 2 electric power isolators of the IP65 type supplied separately.
– manufacturing characteristics suitable for ATEX ZONE II Standards (brass shims and explosion proof electric engine-Eex-d-EUROVOLTAGE).