GA-2VC has been developed for process plants or production contexts where a continuous operation is required with no possibility of interrupting ventilation.
In fact, it was designed in double fan conformation so as to:
- ensure a 24/7 continuous operation, even in the event of failure, with automated intervention in rescue of the second fan
- provide, upon request, an increased capacity in the event of emergency or productive necessity.
- load bearing and foundation frame structure of strong welded and epoxy-painted steel
- N.2 simple extraction centrifugal fans directly coupled with auger in welded metal sheet, statically and dynamically balanced impeller with backward curved blades, protective net on extraction hole and front and rear brass shims (only in ATEX versions)
- electric engine directly coupled or transmission with casing, according to the model
- anti-vibration joints of antistatic rubber on extraction and discharge openings
- exclusion dampers mounted on discharge hole, fans with single fin, sparkproof gravity closing (only ATEX versions)
- intermediate plenum to the fans of press bent metal sheet
- inspection door for network control
- ground connection of all components (only ATEX versions)
- inlet mouth rotating on the four sides
- section shaped basement to support two fans with vibrostop dampers and base plates
- N. 2 IP65 electric power isolators supplied separately
manufacturing features suitable for ATEX ZONE II Standards (brass shims and explosion proof electric engine-Eex-d-EUROVOLTAGE).