CIRCULATOR UNITS FOR FURNACES
They are needed to standardize the temperature inside the furnaces.
They are made on Customer’s design and technical specifications depending on the operating temperature and times or work cycles.
• centrifugal backward curved blades impeller in high yield welding operation, directly coupled to an electric engine;
• cooling fan bearings for high temperature operation;
• supporting structure in welded and painted sturdy steel, insulated externally;
• integrated metal filters;
• differential pressure switch for filter clogging;
• insulation customer produces furnaces to heat plastic materials before moulding, with heating.