Typically, high-pressure extraction systems consist of:
- one or more extraction points close to the source of dust or chips
- a set of extraction pipes with straight rigid or flexible ducts, curves, changes of section, fittings, brackets, etc.
- a high-pressure extraction and filtration unit with engine and fan, or side channel blower
- a set of ducts for air exhaust
These systems are normally employed for the extraction and purification of dry powders deriving from mechanical/plastic/wood processes, surface treatment, polishing and sanding.
What do we extract?
- fine dust
- wood shavings
- plastic granules or polymers
- oily metal shavings