During maintenance and manufacturing processes in the marine industry, a number of micro-dust and substances are released which are indeed harmful to operators’ health.
Gamma impianti solves these problems by realizing extraction systems, extraction hoods, booths or mobile extraction and filtering equipment designed to satisfy production needs.
The goal is to capture pollutants, convey them to dust or activated carbon filters to remove:
- dust from sanding/cutting/finishing composite materials
- dust from boat construction works
- SOV from painting operations
- fumes and dust from welding, carpentry and metal finishing
- dust and chips from woodworking operations
- epoxy resins from kilns/stabilization
- fumes from die-cast aluminium and its alloys
- oil/aerosol mists from machining
- liquid painting
Most of these processes are performed in hazardous environments with risk of explosion, therefore we use ATEX certified materials and technologies.
During maintenance and manufacturing processes of the marine industry, a number of micro-dust and substances are released which are harmful to operators.