Trailer-mounted purifier for welding fumes MFU16W23 can be easily moved where it’s needed thanks to its compact size, wheels and convenient handlings. Once there, it aspires fumes through its self-supporting suction arm ending in a hood with handling, to extract emissions straight from the source.
This model is equipped with a double suction arm with the aim to locate the machine between two working stations, so to extract from both sides at the same time.
- Double suction arm for maximum level of flexibility.
- Safety granted: led alarm on the panel warns when filters need maintenance.
- Quick: fumes suction straight from the source thanks to a high flow rate.
- Mobile: it can reach any working station.
- Filtration: with absolute filter H13 ≥99.95%.
- 1500W single-phase power easy connectable via Shuko socket.
- Easy maintenance: primary filter has 500 hours of life.
|How the purifier works|
Pollutants are aspired from the flexible suction arms. Then, pollutants are filtered to 99,95% of efficiency while crossing the purifier towards the bottom. Finally, odours are absorbed by active carbons.
Level of clogging is constantly monitored by a system with a led signal, which advise when it is necessary to clean or substitute filters.
Rated capacity 1.500 mc/h
Engine power 1,5kW 220/1/50
Total weight 110 kg ca
Stage 1 – sparkproof metallic filter G3
Stage 2 – acrylic filter G4 (following EN 779:2012)
Stage 3 – absolute filter H13 ≥99.95% (@ MPPS following EN 1822:2009)
Stage 4 – active carbons filter for odours
Supporting structure of strong galvanised or powder-coated iron, with practical handles and 4 pivoting wheels with brake.
Electrical panel in accordance with CE rules, with on/off switch for ventilation and warning led for filter clogging.
Centrifugal fan with simple inlet, directly paired to asynchronous single-phase engine.