Mobile trailer-mounted cartridge purifier for fumes and dust MFC11has been designed by Gamma impianti for suction and filtering of ultra-thin fumes and micropowder, also very volatile, deriving from metal and composite materials surface treatments, as welding, grinding, deburring, sanding, cutting and rolling.
MCF11 can be easily moved where it’s needed thanks to its compact size, wheels and convenient handlings. Once there, it aspires fumes through its suction arm and other accessories, to extract emissions straight from the source.
- Quick: fumes suction straight from the source thanks to a high flow rate.
- Mobile: it can reach any working station.
- Drawer collector of powders and chips, located in the lower part of the machine. Available with nylon bag.
- Filtration: with absolute filter H13 ≥99.95%.
- Self-clening of filters with compressed air.
- 1100W single-phase power easy connectable via Shuko socket.
- Easy maintenance: thanks to self-cleaning.
- Supporting structure of strong galvanised sheet:
- Filtering surface 20mq with cellulose/polyester/antistatic polyester cartridges;
- Compressed-air self-cleaning system;
- Incorporated fan single- or triple-phase 1,1 to 2,2KW;
- Collector drawer;
- On/off aspirator switch;
- Settable timer for filter cleaning;
- Electrical cable with plug;
- Handlings to move;
- Max temperature 80°C
Accessories and Extras
- 3mt suction arm;
- Filter media for specific powders;
- ATEX components zone 22 3D available;
- Absolute filter for ejection;
- AISI304 steel structure;
- Smooth or orange peel varnishing.