GFC cartridge filtering groupsare designed for dry abatement of fumes, dust and drosses with fine and medium grain size, which could derive from varied industrial workings. These filters grant air quality within production environments and protect who works there.
- Suction surface 40 to 360 m2 with cellulose/polyester/antistatic polyester cartridges;
- Self-cleaning system with compressed air with settable timer;
- Collector bin 130lt;
- Air coming in and out from different sides.
- Standard: galvanized steel sheet;
- On-demand: inox or varnished steel.
- Filter media for specific powders;
- Electric panel to control extraction and cleaning;
- Panel with inverter for energy saving and performance check;
- Differential pressure switch to check filter efficiency and manage cleaning;
- Bin with balanced-flow bags;
- Safety rail and ladder;
- ATEX zone 22 3D components;
- exhaust powders cochlea and rotovalve;
- fire detection and suppression system.
GFC –cartridge filter with legs, hopper, collector bin and cycle cleaning system.
GFCV –cartridge filter with fan, legs, hopper, collector bin and cycle cleaning system.
GFCX –cartridge filter to be applied in ATEX zone.
sectors of applicationMachinery and production lines Metalwork Aerospace Railway Pharmaceutical field Marine industry Food Industry
Ask a quotation or contact us
Those who have already chosen us...
Powered by Internetimage.it © Copyright 2023 Gamma Impianti Srl - VAT IT IT05898600019 - REA TO-743618 - SOCIAL CAPITAL 10.000 euro iv