Printing and painting works create fumes and dust levitating by heating. Normally, the printed piece emits smoke even after the pressing, so polluting the environment.
MHS extraction hood is ideal for efficient fumes and steams capture. As a fact, pollution coming from the press stays within the hood as effect of the depression, to be directed later to the exhaust pipe.
Our hood was born following the requests of our clients performing heat-moulding.
- structure of galvanized iron sheet
- single or multiple work plan, adjustable in height
- suction back wall with flat filter
- back plenum removable for maintenance
- available with connection to extraction systems
- clear PVC frontal strips, mounted on the frontal edges to contain more fumes and easy to remove