GOIL filter for oily fogs is designed to abate polluting airborne particles proceeding from mechanical works and surface treatments employing neat or emulsified oil. Air gets in from the lower part of the filter, so to create a first inertial separation which grants longer life and higher efficiency of filtering elements.
It is produced without fan and with on-board extractor GOIL-V to obtain ultimate compact size.
Filter for oily fogs consists in self-sustained modular panels of top-quality galvanized sheet with sealants, bolted together.
The filter works dripping in the hopper and the collector with no leaks on the exterior.
Filtering section is made of four progressive stages:
- Plenum chamber for first mechanical detatchment: when the volume of air grows, air slows down and heavier oil particles fall into the hopper and the collector.
- Drops separator for airborne particles abatement: made of cold-folded galvanized steel sheet, the separator has wrinkled winglets mechanically stamped on a robust perimetral flanged frame with holes to drain liquid to the hopper.
- Metallic flat filters: made of U-shape section frame of galvanized steel sheet, two containment nets of galvanized steel wire electro-welded, and filter media of pointed metal mesh layers.
- Self-sustained pocket filters of polypropylene frame forged at high resistance and filter media in elastic and unbreakable syntetic-organic microfibers efficiency F9. Pockets are leak-proof by fusion on frontal frames.
Technical data standard model
- Filtering surface 5,6 to 33,6 m2 with pockets in glass microfibers with progressive intensity;
- Available with incorporated fan 2,2 to 11 KW;
- Collector plastic bin 10 L;
- Possible inlet and outlet on all sides;
- Max depression 250 mm H2O;
- Max temperature 70°C.
- Connection for oil collection pipe;
- Electrical panel to control aspirator;
- Electrical panel with inverter for energy saving and performance check;
- Differential pressure switch to check pockets efficiency;
- Pocket with wide filtering surface.
Materials e finishes
- Standard: galvanized steel sheet;
- On-demand: inox or varnished steel.