Filters with active carbons are fundamental parts in industrial extraction systems to purify air from SOV and COV.
Through their pores, active carbons absorbe and keep inside organic compounds. For this reason, they are employed in purifiers for solvent and odour abatement, in many contexts as:
- painting booths
- washing and degreasing tanks
- fibergrass workings
- graphics, typography and fabric printing
- waste and food sectors
- gluing and coating lines
- odour abatement in sewage lifting stations
- mixed (powder and fumes) pollution filtration
Our GCA filters with active carbons are designed taking into consideration contact between absorbing material and air, which has to respect specific values due to regulations.
Active carbons filter is a highly-flexible system, in which concentration of contaminants and operational conditions determine quantity and quality of carbon to use, with the aim to optimize life endurance and environmental performance.
- structure of iron profiles welded and varnished
- self-supporting panels in top quality steel sheets, worked with numerically controlled punching machines and folded by a 6-axis robot bender and screws in galvanized steel
- three-stages filtering section:
|1° stage:flat filters 23mm thick, galvanized iron sheet U-shape frame electro-welded and fitler media in chainmail layers of cuspated aluminium.|
|2° stage:flat filters made of galvanized iron sheets and two galvanized-steel corrugates nets electrowelded supporting polyester filtering fabric.|
|3° stage: cartridges diam.750mm built in concentric cylinders of perforated plate and closed on both edges. Conic lower part to ease carbon discharge.|
- ATEX anti-explosion doors, also working as non-reusable drainage device. Once pressed, the door opens keeping the passage totally free.
- Opening for maintenance and cleaning made of a bended panel on a frame with gasket.
- Safety cat ladder made of galvanized iron sheet built on the structure. It creates an easy access to load active carbons.