WFU18 pensile air purifier for welding fumes is designed to aspire and filter metal welding fumes and dust. Thanks to its compact size, WFU18 can be wall-mounted close to the stations producing pollutions. Its suction arm grants a work range of 3mt.
- Quick: fumes suction straight from the source thanks to a high flow rate.
- Filtration: with absolute filter H13 ≥99.95%.
|How the purifier works|
Pollutants are aspired by the suction arm. Then, pollutants are filtered to 99,95% of efficiency while crossing the purifier.
Environment safety and certification
As requested by norms, level of clogging is constantly monitored by a system with a led signal, which advise when it is necessary to clean or substitute filters.
- Connection for external ejection of filtered air.
Rated capacity 1.500 mc/h
Engine power 1,5kW 220/1/50
Total weight 150 kg ca
Stage 1 – sparkproof metallic filter G3
Stage 2 – acrylic filter G4 (following EN 779:2012)
Stage 3 – absolute filter H13 ≥99.95% (@ MPPS following EN 1822:2009)
- Brackets fot wall-mounting.
- Electrical panel in accordance with CE rules, with on/off switch for ventilation and warning led for filter clogging.