Following the publication in the Gazzetta Ufficiale of the Budget Law 78 of 30 December 2020 with effect from 01/01/2021, We are pleased to update you on the developments related to Industry 4.0 and its incentives with particular reference to investments 2021 in the air intake, filtration and treatment plants.
The industrial suction and cooling systems, if equipped with filtration, are in fact included in the material goods 4.0 Annex “A” of the 2017 budget law, for which the 50% incentive is confirmed (no longer 40%) of the purchase cost of the complete plant with a total value of up to 2.5 million Euro.
This new tax relief measure helps small and medium-sized enterprises by giving the possibility of recover 50% of the amount spent as tax credit to use immediately in compensation or in three equal annual instalments for companies with a turnover exceeding 5 million euros (Article 17 – DL 09/07/1997 – n.241 – paragraph 1062 – paragraphs 1056, 1057, and 1058).
Customers who in 2021 decide to trust our company by investing in a new fumes extraction system or other industrial air treatment, will benefit from a new “industry 4.0 package” thanks to which they will enjoy the following benefits:
- Recovery of 50%installation amount with compensation in F24
- Sworn Expert Report of the EURISP Institute
- Preferential rate for the preparation of expert reportasseverata system (the expert opinion is mandatory for investments of more than € 300,000.00)
We remind you that the sworn expertise provides our customers with a solid guarantee of security for the end user in compliance with tax rules.
But which suction and air treatment plants can be covered by the industry 4.0?
- All centralized suction systems for the purification of fumes, dust or exhalations provided that there is a filtration system, for example with sleeves or pockets cartridges. The motivation is very simple: in addition to having a plant-gt; interface the 4.0 system must be able to monitor in real time the status of filters and any other components such as probes, solenoid valves, etc.
- All industrial air treatment systems, with particular reference to cooling systems for air conditioning in warehouses or large buildings, of great interest to our customers who want to work machinery and operators in a temperature controlled environment.
What distinguishes our works 4.0 from the others available nationally?
The sworn expert report of the electrical panel, the heart of the system to which refer fans, filters and probes, reports textually the compliance of our systems with the requirements required in Annex “A”:
- Interconnection availability
- Filtering efficiency signaling systems
- Fault reporting systems
- Integrability with factory system
- Ability to alert operators
- Ability to stop plant activities
The EURISP Institute’s sworn expert reporton the Connection Framework mentions exactly the above points.
|In the photo on the right some sample screens related to the graphic display of the system, available on the touch panel on board, or directly from the company PC without having to install any software.||/|
The our technical department is available for any clarification and further documentation.