GBP suction bench extracts emissions from handled plasma cutting or metal welding, deburring, polishing and grinding.
This suction bench model does not have an incorporated aspirator, it is designed to be connected to a cartridge filter with aspirator from GFC series by Gamma impianti.
Easy and convenient functioning
GBP bench includes a ribbed work plan, as shown in the picture below. This plan is designed to bear big loads and grant maximum efficiency in aspiring fumes and powder.
|Fume and powder are aspired by the work plan, which is kept in depression by the air flow towards inside together with the frontal punched panel.|
- Structure made of modular panels in press-bent galvanized sheet iron bolted together. On its side there is a circular hole for exhaust air, to connect discharge pipes. Extra: junction to connect the bench to a centralized extraction system.
- Support and work plan with reinforced ribbed structure and external side frames to unload weight on the floor.
- Frontal box of top-quality galvanized steel sheet.
- Collect drawer of press-bent galvanized sheet to collect major drosses and accidentally fallen objects.
|Overall dimensions:||1.930 x 900 mm|
|Work plan height:||850 mm|
|Work plan useful space:||1.870 x 815 mm|
|Rated flow:||4.000 m3/h|
GBF – aspiration bench with collect drawer and pocket filters, to be connected to an extraction system with fan.
GBV – suction bench with pocket filters and fan, ready to use, easy to connect to a pipe for external ejection, or provided with silencer to recycle filtered air in the environment.
GBC – suction bench with cartridge filters, automized compressed air cleaning and fan, to be connected to a pipe for external ejection, or provided with silencer to recycle filtered air in the environment.
- without side/frontal bulkheads, or special sized bulkheads
- covered in varnished metal sheet, colour of your choice
- equipped with ATEX fan and engine