GBV suction bench extracts fumes and dust deriving from welding, deburring, sanding and grinding operations in heavy industry, foundries and any other field where surface treatments with dry abrasives are foreseen.
The practical and robust bench grants a wide aspiration on the work plan and in front of the operator, protecting his/her respiratory tracts.
- Structure made of modular panels in press-bent galvanized sheet iron bolted together.
- Support and work plan with reinforced structure and external side frames to unload weight on the floor.
- Frontal box of top-quality galvanized steel sheet and debouncing wire mesh frontal to dampen any chips.
- Filtering section consisting in two steps:
- First filtration in flat filters 23mm thick and U-shape section frame of galvanized steel sheet, two containment nets of electro-welded galvanized steel wire, and filter media of pointed metal mesh layers.
- Second filtration in rigid pocket filtersconsisting in polypropylene frame forged at high resistance, within which filtering panels are located. Filter media of fire-proof and water-resistant glass microfibre paper pleated by thermoplastic separators.
- Centrifugal fan specifically designed and located inside the bench: backward shovel impeller directly coupled to the engine, rectangular opening on the side to exhaust air and big enough to easily connect a discharge pipe. On-demand: suction connector, to connect the bench to the centralized system.
- Collect drawer of press-bent galvanized sheet to collect major drosses and accidentally fallen objects.
- Automatic circuit on/off breaker to control ventilation located on the side of the bench.
- without side/frontal bulkheads, or special sized bulkheads
- covered in vernished metal sheet, colour of your choice
- equipped with ATEX fan and engine
|Mod||A mm||B mm||H mm||work plan a x b||discharge x d mm||kw||flow rate mc/h||surf filter mq|
|GBV10||1.210||900||1.330||870 x 715||415 x 200||0,75||1.000||15|
|GBV15||1.710||900||1.330||1.370 x 715||415 x 200||1,1||2.700||15|
|GBV20||2.210||900||1.330||1.870 x 715||415 x 200||1,5||3.300||30|
|GBV30||3.100||900||1.330||2.760 x 715||415 x 200||2,2||4.800||45|
GBA -aspiration bench with collect drawer but no filters, to be connected to an extraction system with fan.
GBF – aspiration bench with collect drawer and pocket filters, to be connected to an extraction system with fan.
GBC – suction bench with cartridge filters and automized compressed air cleaning and fan to be connected to a pipe for external ejection, or provided with silencer to recycle filtered air in the environmen.