GBF suction bench extracts fumes and dust deriving from welding, deburring, sanding and grinding operations in heavy industry, foundries and any other field where surface treatments with dry abrasives are foreseen.
Easy and convenient functioning
GBF suction bench is equipped with a support surface made of tubolar steel slats, customized so to level out payload and suction capacity on the entire work plan.
Slats are specifically sized to have a high load capacity. They are also easy to remove to facilitate maintenance or to recover any foreign object accidentally fallen.
Fumes and powders are aspired through the work plan, which is pooled in depression by the air flow towards the interior of the bench.
GBA – suction bench with wireless collect drawer, to be connected to an extraction system
GBF – suction bench with collect drawer and pocket filters, to be connected to an extration system for external ejection equipped with fan
GBV– suction bench with pocket filters and fan, ready to use, easy to connect to a pipe for external ejection, or provided with silencer to recycle filtered air in the environment.
GBC – suction bench with cartridge filters, automized compressed air cleaning and fan, to be connected to a pipe for external ejection, or provided with silencer to recycle filtered air in the environment.
- Structure made of modular panels in press-bent galvanized sheet iron bolted together.
- Support and work plan with reinforced structure and external side frames to unload weight on the floor.
- Frontal box of top-quality galvanized steel sheet and debouncing wire mesh frontal to dampen any chips.
- Filtering section consisting in two steps:
- First filtration in flat filters 23mm thick and U-shape section frame of galvanized steel sheet, two containment nets of galvanized steel wire electro-welded, and filter media of pointed metal mesh layers.
- Second filtration by rigid pocket filtersconsisting in polypropylene frame forged at high resistance, within which filtering panels are located. Filter media of fire-proof and water-resistant glass microfibre paper pleated by thermoplastic separators.
- Collect drawer of press-bent galvanized sheet to collect major drosses and accidentally fallen objects.
- Automatic circuit on/off breaker to control ventilation located on the side of the bench.
- without side/ frontal bulkheads, or special sized
- covered in vernished metal sheet, colour on-demand
- equipped with ATEX fan and engine
|Mod||A mm||B mm||H mm||work plam||air release||area filt mq|
|GBF 10||930||900||1.330||870 x 715||Ø 300||15|
|GBF 15||1.430||900||1.330||1.370 x 715||Ø 300||15|
|GBF 20||1.930||900||1.330||1.870 x 715||Ø 300||30|
|GBF 30||2.820||900||1.330||2.760 x 715||Ø 300||45|