Darkening booth for non-destructive testing
Darkening booth for testing with penetrant or magnetoscopic liquids
Darkening booths from GABO series have been developed to solve the problem of dimming during non-destructive testing of:
- liquid penetrant
- radiography and gammagrafic
- eddy current
In most cases, these technologies require a room operating brightness level not higher than 10 LUX (almost total dark).
GABO booth solves this requirement and is structured as follows:
- structure in matt black strong welded steel
- wire mesh roof for upper dimming curtains containment
- bearings and hooks guide throughout the entire booth perimeter for fixing of curtains
- dimming curtains available in self-extinguishing black fabric or sparkproof plastic materials
GABO booths are custom manufactured on customer’s needs. They are shipped disassembled with all the necessary for a simple assembly on site.
- adjustable LED lighting with specific proportional dimmer from 0 to 100%
- ventilation system for air circulation and exhalations removal
- extensible/compactable version for recovery of space when the machine not in use
sectors of applicationMachinery and production lines Metalwork Aerospace Railway Pharmaceutical field
Ask a quotation or contact us
Those who have already chosen us...
Powered by Internetimage.it © Copyright 2023 Gamma Impianti Srl - VAT IT IT05898600019 - REA TO-743618 - SOCIAL CAPITAL 10.000 euro iv