Darkening booth for testing with penetrating or magnetoscopic liquids
Machinery and production lines - Metalwork - Aerospace - Railway - The pharmaceutical sector
The darkening booths of the GABO series have been developed to solve the problem of the necessary dimming during the non-destructive tests and controls with:
• penetrating liquids,
• radiographic and gammagrafic controls,
• induced currents
In most cases, these technologies require to operate with a room operating brightness level not more than 10 LUX (in practice dark).
The GABO booths solve this requirement and are manufactured as follows:
• bearing structure in sturdy welded and matt black painted steel;
• wire mesh roof for containment of the upper dimming curtains;
• bearings and hooks guide throughout the entire booth perimeter for fixing of the curtains;
• dimming curtains available in self-extinguishing black fabric or plastic materials resistant to welding sparks.
The GABO booths are custom manufactured on indication by the Customer and are shipped disassembled with all that is needed for simple assembly on site.
• adjustable LED lighting with specific dimmer proportionally from 0 to 100%;
• ventilation system for air circulation and removal of any exhalations;
• extensible/compactable structure version for recovery of space when it is not necessary to use dimming.