GBV series aspiration bench for suction of fumes and dusts from welding, deburring and grinding has been installed in a major mechanical engineering and heavy carpentry company.
During metal welding process fumes, dusts and gases are generated, which contain dozens of harmful chemicals produced by the material worked. Those substances remain suspended in the air in the form of metal particles (oxides) and filler material (electrodes, rod electrodes, lead, welding powder, etc.) or they are removed by overlays as coatings, coverings and cleansers.
Practical and resistant, the aspiration bench ensures a wide aspiration upon and in front of the work surface. In this way, operators’ respiratory tracts are safe since fumes are aspirated before to go up.
- Structure consisting in pres-bent galvaniszed steel modular panels bolted together.
- Support and work plan with strengthened structure and side frames external to the bench, so to unload the weight on the floor.
- Frontal box of top-quality galvanized steel sheet and debouncing wire mesh frontal to dampen any chips.
- Filtering section consisting in two steps:
- First filtration in flat filters 23mm thick and U-shape section frame of galvanized steel sheet, two containment nets of galvanized steel wire electro-welded, and filter media of pointed metal mesh layers.
- Second filtration in rigid pocket filters consisting in polypropylene frame forged at high resistance, within which filtering panels are located. Filter media of fire-proof and water-resistant glass microfibre paper pleated by thermoplastic separators.
- Centrifugal fan inside the bench specifically designed. The steel backward curved impeller is directly paired with the engine. Exhaust hole on the side, with rectangular section and wide enough to connect discharge pipes. On demand: suction connectors to link the bench to the centralized system.
- Collect drawer of press-bent galvanized sheet to collect major drosses and accidentally fallen objects.
- Automatic circuit on/off breaker to control ventilation located on the side of the bench.